In November, the Workplace Gender Equality Agency will release the 2017 benchmarking data and customised Competitor Analysis Benchmark Reports, which help employers develop strategies to achieve gender equality within their organisations.
The WGEA, in partnership with The Agenda Agency, is hosting an interactive workshop on how to leverage the gender benchmark data to build a gender equality strategy.
Using our gender strategy methodology, we will outline the step-by-step process to identify the priorities for your organisation and provide guidance on building a strategic plan for creating organisational change.
The workshop covers:
- why and how organisations should use gender equality benchmark data
- the difference between a programmatic and strategic approach to gender equality
- how to conduct a diagnostic review across the major areas of gender equality, using benchmark data and other methods
- how to use benchmark data to determine your strategic priorities and set goals
- how to develop your gender strategy, and
- key considerations for implementation.
- By the end of this workshop, you will have an understanding of how benchmarks support the development of your organisation’s gender strategy.
If you have any questions about the workshop - get in touch: email@example.com. Read more about The Agenda Agency here.